Wednesday 27 May 2009

And so it begins…

  Right at this very moment I have no audience which as a student who is graduate limbo is an important thing. Also I'm a huge attention seeker. This blog is nothing but “my own meandering thoughts” yes I have been listening a lot to Baz Luhrman's sunscreen recently. Don’t judge me it’s the educational equivalent of eye of the tiger. At this stage I will attempt to blog about the weird and wonderful. However the basis of my blog is being in the same boat as many, many other people. The newly departed leavers of education (fragment consider revising).  I hope to hear and share all your anxieties along side lots of other random and interesting stuff. So before I put this blog out there to the scrutiny of my friends I put out there in the hope some of u guys might take a bite. This is the online blog of me, 2minute2minute4. Until recently an English student who is about to join the big bad world. Let’s see how this goes shall we?

 

All comments welcome,

 

2minute2minute4

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Very good opening blog. Made me smile.

    J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that Sunscreen tune, so much in it and so laid back at the same time. Kepp on blogging (and twittering)!

    ReplyDelete