Monday 10 August 2009

Now its not that I haven’t wanted to blog it’s just that I haven’t.

If that doesn’t make sense I’m not sure it ever will. It has been a mammoth two months since my second blog and my aim to call me a blogger has long gone. So in an attempt to rekindle my love affair with all things blog I am attempting to well, you know, blog. I think partly because I am yet to find a job I’m still adamant that I may be able to blog my way out of a recession. This of course is a fools dream. So let’s recap. My alias is 2minute2minute4, I tweet and occasionally blog. I am recent English graduate looking for a job. Oh yes that’s right I have graduated. It was a great day yet I don’t feel much different and I’m STILL waiting for Mrs Robinson. Where is she? If you know let me know.

I digress. Graduation was fantastic and the job hunt is still a frustrating endeavour as it is for many of us. I do have a part time job working for a well known high street chain. We’ll leave it at that. Because If the recent blogger attack is anything to go by, they might come after me (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/8190786.stm).

Sunscreen summer revisited. Now my decision to abide by the laws of the sunscreen song have undoubtedly hit somewhat of a hitch. I have worried and I haven’t danced and quite frankly there has been no need for sunscreen. So like the blogging that starts afresh today too.

Don’t feel guilty if you don’t know what you want to do with your

life…the most interesting people I know didn’t know at 22 what they

wanted to do with their lives, some of the most interesting 40 year

olds I know still don’t.

Guilt is out the window Baz. Time to pursue the dream ( Ill tell u about that next time, I'm all blogged out!) but as always.... Let’s see how this goes shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment